FIELD TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Field Technician
Reports To: Field Managers, Office Manager, Branch Manager and Owner
- To complete a daily schedule of organic lawn care services, while maintaining a courteous and professional demeanor with our customers.
- Completing assigned daily schedules.
- Helping other field technicians complete their schedules as needed.
- Maintain equipment in proper working condition.
- Acquiring a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of company products and services.
- Compiling and recording data from service locations and entering into company database.
- Maintaining accurate account of data required from the service locations.
- Entering in payments received from customers.
- Alerting managers to any equipment in need of immediate repair.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Basic computer skills
- Be able to work independently
- Strong work ethic
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs
- Customer service skills necessary
- Willingness to learn a plus
- Any lawn care knowledge experience (aerating, fertilizing, tree planting, etc.) is desired, but not required
- Colorado Driver License required
- Must have no more than 4 points on driving record and/or DUI
- Some mechanical aptitude is helpful
- Strong problem solving skills