- Insect Control and Prevention - Ecotrol natural insect control for fruit trees, Merit root injection tree insect control, Orthene root injection for insect control on trees, and learn which insects could be damaging your trees.
- Tree Fertilization - 100% Organic Deep Root Tree Fertilization
- Tree IV- Treatment for Chlorosis - Learn what is causing maple and oak trees to have yellow leaves. Tree IV is a curative treatment for iron chlorosis for maple and oak trees.
- Winter Tree Wrapping - Protect Your Tree From Winter Sun Scald
Organo-Lawn is your local tree care expert for environmentally friendly approaches to insect control for trees. Organo-Lawn is a Boulder and Fort Collins area tree care company that will not spray chemical pesticides into the air. The good news is that we can cure 99%+ of tree insect problems or tree health problems via root injections, trunk injections, correcting lawn watering, and / or deep root tree fertilization. That is correct, Organo-Lawn can often cure a tree's insect problem by only changing how the lawn is being watered.
Organo-Lawn’s approach to tree care is vastly different than most local or national tree care companies approach. Organo-Lawn believes that many times when a tree is showing signs of insect pressure or disease pressure, the cause of the insect pressure on the tree is from a different problem.
Boulder and Fort Collins Tree Care Services:
Here are some examples of how Organo-Lawn will evaluate a tree problem differently than a chemical tree care company:
- Zimmerman Moth on Austrian Pines: When an Austrian Pine is suffering from Zimmerman moth pressure it is actually telling us that the lawn or drip system is over watering the tree. We know that Zimmerman moth will only attack Austrian pine trees that are living in too wet of soils. Our approach to fixing the problem is twofold. First, we will fix the improper watering problem and we will also need to do a tree trunk injection to kill the Zimmerman moth. After we correct the watering and kill the moth, all further tree care treatments are over!
- Compare this to a chemical tree care company. Their approach is to spray the tree trunk two or three times a year with a chemical called pyrethrin. They will recommend tree trunk sprays as long as the tree is alive.
- Lilac Borer on Ash Trees: When an ash tree is suffering from Lilac Borer pressure we know that the ash tree is drought stressed because the Lilac Borer will only attack trees that are under drought conditions. Our approach to fixing the problem is twofold. First, we will fix the improper watering problem and we will also need to do a tree trunk injection to kill the Lilac Borer. After we correct the lawn watering and kill the borer, all tree care treatments are done!
- Compare this to a chemical tree care company. Their approach is to spray the tree trunk two or three times a year with a chemical called pyrethrin. Again, they will recommend tree trunk sprays as long as the tree is alive.
- Iron Chlorosis on Maple or Oak Trees: When a maple or oak tree is suffering from iron chlorosis Organo-Lawn understands that there is a major problem with the soil. To correct the problem takes time, but we will recommend making changes to the lawn watering schedule, adding organic deep root tree fertilization to the maintenance schedule, and performing a Tree IV to start the tree functioning again. If all three of these tree care procedures are completed the chlorotic maple or oak tree will recover from this tree problem more than 90% of the time.
- Compare our tree care approach to other tree care companies approach to treating a chlorotic tree. Their approach is often to only do a Tree IV or to cut the tree down.
Organo-Lawn’s approach to Boulder and Fort Collins tree care problems is a much more environmentally friendly and more successful for the tree in the long run, compared to how most local tree care services treat tree care problems. This is because Organo-Lawn understands what is the reason a tree is showing signs of insect pressure and we address the cause of the problem instead of only treating the tree’s symptoms.
Contact Organo-Lawn for a free tree care evaluation in the Boulder and Fort Collins area. Many of our current tree care customers eliminated chemical tree care treatments without compromising the health of their trees.
Organo-Lawn has staff members that are certified arborists for the Boulder and Fort Collins area.