Avenger Organic Weed Control
Prices start at:
1000 sq ft
100% ORGANIC NON-SELECTIVE POST-EMERGENT WEED CONTROL
Avenger kills all weeds and grasses after germination (Used in Rock and Mulch Areas)
Avenger is an all-natural, non-selective herbicide for broadleaf & grass weeds and a natural alternative to products like Roundup
Avenger Natural Weed and Grass Killer is a non-selective, post-emergence herbicide, which means it quickly and effectively kills anything it comes in contact with. This includes weeds, grasses and broadleaf weeds, but Avenger weed killer will kill undesireable plants without causing harm to the environment. The active ingredient d-limonene (citrus oil) naturally strips away the waxy plant cuticle, causing it to dehydrate and die. University and independent testing results prove that Avenger Weed Control is as effective at killing plants, but faster acting when compared against leading synthetic herbicides. When tested against non-organic ‘natural’ herbicides that contain vinegar (acetic acid), citric acid, clove oil or fatty acids (soap), it is more effective at killing weeds and grasses, but with quicker results. Try this fantastic all natural herbicide for your rock or mulch area weed control at your Boulder or Fort Collins area home or business today!
Avenger Weed and Grass Killer Highlights
- Fast acting weed killer– visible results on weeds in less than 2 hours
- Highly biodegradable – dissipates quickly in the enviornment.
- Non-toxic weed killer and can be used in areas near people, pets, children, and wildlife.
- The weed control works in cool & cloudy conditions (as low as 40º F)
- Avenger weed and grass killer does not stain brick, concrete or pavement
- Areas sprayed with Avenger weed killer can be planted within hours without causing harm to grass or flower seeds
- Avenger weed killer is made from oranges, lemons and other citrus fruits. A pleasant citrus aroma.
- This non-toxic weed control is EPA registered & approved
- Avenger weed killer Controls most weeds, grasses and broadleaves including: Spurge, Sowthistle, Redroot Pigweed, Tumbling Pigweed, Annual Bluegrass, Shepherd’s Purse, Common Purselane, Common Chickweed, Clover, Hairy Fleabane, Crabgrass, Smooth Crabgrass, Dandelion, Whitestem Filaree, Bermuda Grass, Bindweed, Shepherds Purse, Prickly Lettuce, Lambsquarters and Little Mallow, making it a very versatile weed and grass killer for rock and mulch areas at your Boulder or Fort Collins homes and businesses.
- Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) listed weed control product. OMRI provides organic certified growers, manufacturers, and suppliers an independent review of products intended for use in certified organic production, handling, and processing
- The active ingredient D-Limonene in Avenger weed killer is Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA – essentially no measurable toxicity for certain uses
- Avenger weed killer is made in the USA
- Avenger weed and grass killer is registered with the EPA by Cutting Edge Formulations, EPA reg. # 82052-1. Avenger is also registered with the Colorado Department of Agriculture.
Avenger Weed Control Links:
IDEAL TIME TO HAVE APPLIED:
Any time there are weeds growing in a rock or mulch bed. The weeds must be smaller than 4 inches tall.
This product will work fastest on younger weeds that are in full sun.
Starting in late April and continuing through early September.
Varies from year to year and with temperatures and sunshine.